The uniform shop will be open in school on the following dates:
- Monday July 18 – 4.30pm- 8pm
- Tuesday July 19 – 4.30pm – 8pm
- Wednesday July 20 – 4.30pm – 8pm
- Tuesday August 30 – 4.30pm – 8pm
- Wednesday August 31 – 4.30pm – 8pm
- Thursday September 1 – 4.30pm – 8pm
Please note: the shop is also open every Thursday during term time (3.00pm until 6.00pm).
Should any parent require a special order, i.e. smaller or larger size than usually stocked, then the order will need to be placed as soon as possible.
I would like to remind parents that volunteers run the uniform shop in order to keep costs of the uniform down. If you are interested in volunteering your services please contact Mrs. Carter , P.A. to the Headteacher on (01443) 237701.
- Come equipped.
- Complete all work to the best of your ability.
- Complete all homework and hand it in on time.
- Do not be disruptive in lessons.
- Presentation of Work:
- Each piece of work must state whether it is ‘Gwaith Dosbarth’ or ‘Gwaith Cartref’ except in lessons for Modern Foreign Languages.
- The date should be recorded in Welsh or in the target language for MFL.
- All headings should be underlined with a ruler.
- Pupils should write in blue or black ink.
- Drawings and diagrams should be done in penc
- Books or folders should not show or contain any “graffiti”.
- Rule off completed work.
- A mistake should be corrected by drawing a single line through it – correction fluid is NOT allowed.
- Arrive on time for all lessons.
- Treat staff, fellow pupils and visitors with respect.
- Respect all property.
- Wear full school uniform.
- No smoking (including e-cigarettes).
- Alcohol and drugs are not permitted on the school premises.
- No chewing gum.
- No eating outside of the designated areas.
- Place all litter in bins.
- Do not leave the school site, or go into out of bounds areas.
- Keep to the left in corridors and on stairs.
- Mobiles, MP3 players and other electronic devices must not be visible OR turned on inside school buildings unless otherwise instructed by a member of staff.
- Correction fluid, aerosols, marker pens and dangerous items are not allowed.
- Foul or offensive language is not to be used in or around the school.
- School buildings MUST be vacated during break and lunch times.
- Abide by the School Internet and Computer Access Policy.
Should a point of clarification be needed, the Deputy Headteacher will make the final decision upon what is and is not acceptable.
All pupils have been issued with a Home School Contract.