- Come equipped.
- Complete all work to the best of your ability.
- Complete all homework and hand it in on time.
- Do not be disruptive in lessons.
- Arrive on time for all lessons.
- Treat staff, fellow pupils and visitors with respect.
- Respect all property.
- Wear full school uniform.
- No smoking, alcohol or drugs.
- No chewing gum.
- No eating outside of the designated areas.
- Place all litter in bins.
- Do not leave the school site, or go into out of bounds areas.
- Use the schools one way system and keep right.
- Mobiles, MP3 players and other electronic devices must not be visible OR turned on unless otherwise instructed by a member of staff.
- Tippex, Aerosols, marker pens and dangerous items are not allowed.
- Foul or offensive language is not to be used in or around the school.
- School buildings MUST be vacated during break and lunch times.
- Abide by the school Internet and computer access policy.
- Black school style trousers or knees length skirts.
- Black shoes (low heels) or ankle boots. No trainers.
- Royal blue ‘V’ neck sweatshirt with Y Pant logo.
- Light blue polo shirt with Y Pant logo OR white/light blue school shirt with school tie. No visible undergarments.
- Royal blue Y Pant fleece or Y Pant hoodie – used as outer garment.
- Overcoat with no oversized or inappropriate logos. No denim, leather or leather look.
- Sixth formers may wear navy blue ‘V’ neck sweatshirt with school logo.
- No make up or nail varnish.
- No jewelery except a watch. Girls may wear one small pair of stud earrings.
- No fashion accessories.
- Only natural looking hair colour and sensible hairstyles. No patterns in eyebrows, facial hair or tattoos.
Should a point of clarification be needed, the Deputy Headteacher will make the final decision upon what is and is not acceptable.
All pupils have been issued with a Home School Contract.