The school uniform shop will be open the following times over the summer.
- Week of 13th July (Monday to Thursday) 4.30pm-8.00pm
- 1st September (Tuesday) 4.30pm-8.00pm
- 2nd September (Wednesday) 4.30pm-8.00pm
- 3rd September (Thursday) 3.00pm-8.00pm
Please note: the shop is also open every Thursday during term time (3.00pm until 6.00pm).
Should any parent require a special order, i.e. smaller or larger size than usually stocked, then the order will need to be placed as soon as possible.
I would like to remind parents that volunteers run the uniform shop in order to keep costs of the uniform down. If you are interested in volunteering your services please contact Mrs. Carter , P.A. to the Headteacher on (01443) 237701.
However, from 1st October 2015 the cost of each item (except ties & socks) will increase by 50p. This is the first increase in 4 years.
- Come equipped.
- Complete all work to the best of your ability.
- Complete all homework and hand it in on time.
- Do not be disruptive in lessons.
- Arrive on time for all lessons.
- Treat staff, fellow pupils and visitors with respect.
- Respect all property.
- Wear full school uniform.
- No smoking, alcohol or drugs.
- No chewing gum.
- No eating outside of the designated areas.
- Place all litter in bins.
- Do not leave the school site, or go into out of bounds areas.
- Use the schools one way system and keep right.
- Mobiles, MP3 players and other electronic devices must not be visible OR turned on unless otherwise instructed by a member of staff.
- Tippex, Aerosols, marker pens and dangerous items are not allowed.
- Foul or offensive language is not to be used in or around the school.
- School buildings MUST be vacated during break and lunch times.
- Abide by the school Internet and computer access policy.
- Black school style trousers or knees length skirts.
- Black shoes (low heels) or ankle boots. No trainers.
- Royal blue ‘V’ neck sweatshirt with Y Pant logo.
- Light blue polo shirt with Y Pant logo OR white/light blue school shirt with school tie. No visible undergarments.
- Royal blue Y Pant fleece or Y Pant hoodie – used as outer garment.
- Overcoat with no oversized or inappropriate logos. No denim, leather or leather look.
- Sixth formers may wear navy blue ‘V’ neck sweatshirt with school logo.
- No make up or nail varnish.
- No jewelery except a watch. Girls may wear one small pair of stud earrings.
- No fashion accessories.
- Only natural looking hair colour and sensible hairstyles. No patterns in eyebrows, facial hair or tattoos.
Should a point of clarification be needed, the Deputy Headteacher will make the final decision upon what is and is not acceptable.
All pupils have been issued with a Home School Contract.